Licenses & Permits
The City of Grandville requires a:
  • Business License for business located within the City - there is an initial fee of $100.  Licenses are renewed annually at no cost
  • Snowplow License - $25 per truck 
  • Waste Haulers License - $25.00 per truck
  • Highway Construction License - $10.00 
  • Solicitors Permit for solicitors or peddlers going door to door - $25.00 per day - $50 per week
  • permit for seasonal or temporary activity – maximum of 15 days in a year at one location
  • permit for any special activity
  • Going Out of Business license

License/Permit applications are located on the forms page and fees are included on the Fee Schedule.

For more information, call (616) 531-3030.