Language Access
If you or someone you know will need an interpreter for a court proceeding, please call the court office at (616) 538-9660 as soon as possible, before the date of the proceeding.

Click the link to view the 59th District Court's Language Access Plan.

Grandville coordinator for persons with limited English proficiency - Mr. Chad Overweg, (616) 531-2690 opt. 4