The 59th District Court is committed to ensuring all have access to court services regardless of income, disability, or language barriers.  The links below may help you or someone you know to obtain necessary assistance in accessing court services.

Legal assistance:

NOTE:  Those seeking assistance of a court-appointed attorney for a criminal case must request and fill out the appropriate form at the court window.

If you have any other questions regarding 59th District Court access, please call the Grandville office at (616) 538-9660 or Walker office at (616) 453-5765.  Please note, however, that court staff is prohibited from providing legal advice.