ADA Assistance
To request accommodations in accordance with the ADA, please complete the Request for Reasonable Accommodations form and return it to the court as soon as possible before your court date.

If you have made a request and feel you've been denied in error, you may file a Review of Request for Reasonable Accommodations.

Click on the link to view the 59th District Court's ADA Compliance Plan.

Grandville site coordinator:  Mr. Chad Overweg, (616) 531-2690 opt. 4