- Saturday, April 23, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Harbor Foam Parking Lot - 2950 Prairie St
- View more information here
ANNUAL BUCK CREEK CLEANUP - 2022 INFORMATION IS COMING!
- 8:30 a.m.
- Lemery Park, Wyoming, MI
- Sign up and more information: Annual Buck Creek Clean Up – Friends of Buck Creek (mibuckcreek.org)
19TH ANNUAL MAYOR' GRAND RIVER CLEANUP
- Saturday, 2022 Information Coming Soon
- Visit WMEA website https://wmeac.org/annual-events/mayors-grand-river-clean-up/
- Visit the Cleanup Site map to view Supply Hubs and Cleanup locations
This September WMEAC (West Michigan Environmental Action Council) is hosting its 18th Annual Mayors’ Grand River Cleanup to rally your community to protect the quality of the Grand River by cleaning our streets, storm drains, and streams of pollution. WMEAC is hosting a week-long campaign for volunteers to participate in the cities of Grand Rapids, East Grand Rapids, Grandville, Wyoming, Kentwood, and Walker.
The City of Grandville Department of Public Works will be a supply hub from Saturday, September 11th to Saturday, September 18th
Cleanup volunteers can pick up disposable gloves and trash bags at the address below:
Grandville Department of Public Works, 4095 White St SW
Hours: M, T, W, TH - from 7:00 AM-3:00 PM; Fri: 7:00 AM-11:00 AM