SPRING CLEANUP 2020: POSTPONED UNTIL LATER SUMMER/EARLY FALL - DATE YET TO BE DETERMINED
- Yard Waste (must be removed from bags)
- Scrap metal
- Appliances (without Freon)
- Waste Oil
- For Hazardous Waste drop off, call Kent County DPW Resource Recovery at 616-632-7920. Or follow this link to see how to recycle a specific material, click HERE
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED:
- Residential Construction Waste
- Treated Wood
- Household Trash
- Hazardous Waste
- Household chemicals
- 1 load per household, identification required at the gate
- Grass clippings and other yard waste must be removed from bags
- Materials must be unloaded in designated areas
- This is the only time of spring/summer season the City of Grandville Public works department will accept leaves and grasses. Leaves and Grasses will not be accepted again until the Fall.
THERE WILL NO LONGER BE ELECTRONICS RECYCLING AVAILABLE
For further information on where to recycle electronic waste, please follow this link to Kent County's website.
Reminder: This is the ONLY time all spring or summer that we allow drop off of grass, leaves, dirt, concrete and the other items listed. We DO take tree branches year around and leaves in the fall.
For additional information, call the DPW Office at 538-1990.