Voter Registration
d9819940e6472813c7f171a12e1d6ecdmivotesThe Michigan Voter Information Center allows you to:
  • Determine if you are registered to vote
  • Register to vote 
  • Find your polling location
  • Contact your local election official
  • Learn to use your voting equipment
  • Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
  • View your sample ballot
Voter Registration InformationYou may register to vote at the Grandville City Clerk's office or any Secretary of State branch office if you are:
  • A citizen of the U.S.
  • At least 17.5 years of age and will be 18 years of age on or before the next scheduled election
  • A resident of Michigan
  • A resident of the City of Township where are are applying to register to vote.
Re-register to vote if:
  • You have moved
  • At any Secretary of State branch office if you have changed your name as a result of marriage or legal action. Name changes must be done in person at the SOS branch office. 
Voter ID CardsAfter registering to vote, you will receive an ID card in the mail. Precinct location for ALL elections is shown on the ID card as well as State and Federal district numbers for reference.  Clerk's are required to send new voter ID cards whenever there is a change within their district.