District Court judges and magistrates have the authority to perform marriages. In the 59th District Court, marriage services are performed on select dates at the Walker location, 4343 Remembrance Road NW, Walker, MI 49534.


  • Residency: At least one partner must reside in the city of Grandville or city of Walker.
  • Proof of marriage counseling: You must present a signed certificate indicating you have completed marriage counseling.
  • Service fee of $10.00
  • A State of Michigan marriage license obtained from the county clerk's office

Contact the Walker office at (616) 453-5765 for further information.