The Parks and Recreation Board advises the City on the operation of the park system, recreational programs, as well as park acquisition, development and maintenance.
Meetings are held on the fourth Wednesday of the month at 7:00 PM at the Department of Public Works.
Current Parks & Recreation Board Roster
Terms expire on 12/31/2023 - Reappointments occur in November/December
- Batchelder, Kate (Treasurer)
- Buck, Tim (City)
- Chrisman, Kim (School) (Chairperson)
- Gardine, Amy (School Board Liason)
- Meringa, Josh (City Council Representative)
- Nolan, Tim (Board)
- Orme, Chris (School)
- Richards, Sue (Board)
- Sikkema, Zach (City), (Vice Chairman)
- Sundblad, Charlie (City DPW Representative, Ex-Officio)
- Tallon, Brent (School)
- VanderLaan, Lisa (School Ex-Officio)
- Weykamp, Ben (City)
For more information about our parks, visit our Community Parks page.