The Parks and Recreation Board advises the City on the operation of the park system, recreational programs, as well as park acquisition, development and maintenance.
Meetings are held on the fourth Wednesday of the month at 7:00 PM at the Department of Public Works.
- Batchelder, Kate (Board), Treasurer)
- Buck, Tim (City)
- Chrisman, Kim (School) (Chairperson)
- Gardine, Amy (School Board Liaison)
- Iracki, Anthony (City)
- Meringa, Josh (City Council Representative)
- Nolan, Tim (Board)
- Orme, Chris (School)
- Sundblad, Charlie (City DPW Representative, Ex-Officio)
- Tallon, Brent (School)
- VanderLaan, Lisa (School Ex-Officio)
- Weykamp, Ben (City)
For more information about our parks, visit our Community Parks page.