The Parks and Recreation Board advises the City on the operation of the park system, recreational programs, as well as park acquisition, development and maintenance.
Meetings are held on the fourth Wednesday of the month at 7:00 PM at the Department of Public Works.
Current Parks & Recreation Board Roster:
- Josh Meringa (Council)
- James Buck (City)
- Ben Weykamp (City)
- Joyce Andriessen (Treas.)
- Courtney Acton (Secretary)
- Ron Carr (City Ex-Officio)
- Bob Persky (School Board)
- Sue Richards (Joint Appointment)
- Karen Sasso (School)
- Paul Troost (School)
- VACANCY (School Ex-Officio)
For more information about our parks, visit our Community Parks page.