The Historical Commission is active in maintaining the Museum, #10 Schoolhouse, the display case in City Hall, and all other historical archives of the City. For information about the Museum and Schoolhouse, see our Community section or visit the Historical Commission on Facebook.
The Historical Commission has a number of publications and other items for sale in City Hall.
Meetings are held on the 3rd Monday of the month at 7:00 PM in City Hall.
Current Historical Commission Board Roster:
- Steenstra, Andy (Council Representative)
- Rossell, Linda (President)
- Wortley, Ron (Vice President)
- Lake, Linda (Secretary)
- Pavlovic, Rhonda (Treasurer)
- Greenbauer, Chris (Member at Large)
- Richmond, Danford (Member at Large)