The City of Grandville elects a City Council as its governing board and appoints many other boards & commissions that serve the City in various capacities. The elected and appointed bodies are listed below.
For more information about Elected & Appointed Official or Board Appointments, contact the City Clerk at (616) 530-4976.
- Grandville City Council
- Board of Review
- Brownfield Redevelopment Authority
- Business Relations Committee (BRC)
- Construction Board of Appeals (CBA)
- Downtown Development Authority (DDA)
Enviromental Sustainability Committee
- Historical Commission
- Library Board
- Local Officers Compensation Committee (LOCC)
- Parks and Recreation Board
- Planning Commission (PC)
- Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA)