The City Treasurer's office has an easy, interactive web system to access Utility information at your convenience. To use this system, click the link below:
If unable to obtain Water and Sewer information via the internet you may fax the Treasurer's office at (616) 530-6224.
For your convenience, Utility Payments may be made in a variety of ways including:
- City Hall regular office hours: Monday –Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Dropboxes (located in the parking lot and on the front of City Hall)
- Automatic deduction from bank accounts
- Online payments (Bank Account and Credit or Debit Card).
For Automatic Deductions, contact the billing department at 616-530-4973.
*You will continue to receive a bill indicating the amount due, but the amount will be automatically deducted from your account the last day payment can be made without penalty.
- Payment via Bank Account online
- *Payment via Credit or Debit Card online
- *Payment via Credit or Debit Card by phone: call toll-free, (866) 518-2305. Have your account number ready when calling.
*Users paying with credit or debit cards will be charged a nominal fee
For more information regarding payments, contact the Treasurer's Office at 616-530-4973.
Go Green! Enroll in Paperless Billing today; we'll send your bill via email and you'll have one less piece of mail to sort through.
Water Charge: $2.24 per 1,000 Gallons
Sewer Charge: $3.00 per 1,000 Gallons
Residential sewer charges are based upon the first quarter usage. Minimum sewer charge for residential use is $30.00 per quarter, which equals 0 to 10,000 gallons of usage.
WATER/SEWER READY TO SERVE RATES ARE BASED ON THE SIZE OF THE METER:
|METER SIZE||WATER RATE||SEWER RATE|
A 10% penalty is added if bills are not paid by due date. Failure to receive a bill does not waive the penalty.
If discontinuance of service becomes necessary, there will be an additional charge of $40.00 due and payable before service will be restored (The $40.00 charge is based on service being restored during the hours of 8:30 am and 4:00 pm. After 4:00 pm, the additional charge is $100.00.).