The City of Grandville Public Works Department is responsible for maintaining the infrastructure of the City and providing a quality environment for the citizens of Grandville. Some of the services the Department of Public Works, or DPW, manages are the maintenance of the streets and sidewalks, water, sanitary sewer, and storm water systems.
The DPW works around the clock to serve the needs of the City and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; if you have an emergency after hours (such as a sewer backup or water service break), call the Police Department at (616) 538-6110, who will contact the on-call DPW worker.
Other areas of service the DPW provides include:
- Maintenance and upkeep of Parks
- Maintenance and upkeep of the Grandville Cemetery
- Maintenance and upkeep of all City-owned buildings
- Leaf Pickup
- Snow Plowing of City Streets
- Spring Cleanup
- Maintenance of City-owned equipment