Pay Your BillTax and AssessmentService RequestOrdinancesFAQs Title VI Policy  
                                        3195 Wilson Ave SW
                                        Grandville, MI 49418
                                            (616) 531-3030

If using Internet Explorer and browser is not displayed properly, click here for upgrade.

Proceedings to receive possession of premises and/or obtain a money judgment are heard in the district court.

The complaint must be filed in the district court where the premises are located.

Before a complaint may be brought seeking to evict a tenant, the landlord must first serve on the tenant a notice to quit. After the time has passed on the notice to quit, the landlord may then file a complaint with the district court The complaint must also be served on the tenant.

On the day of the hearing the court will hear testimony from the landlord and tenant.

If an agreement is reached, the terms will be placed on the record.

If the tenant fails to appear a default judgment will enter. If, after 10 days, the judgment is not paid and/or tenant is still in possession of the premises the landlord may seek a writ of eviction from the district court.




3161 Wilson Ave. SW
Grandville, MI 49418
Phone: (616) 538-9660
Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Click Here for Grandville Location Map

Click here for Bus Schedules



4343 Rememberance Road NW
Walker, MI 49534
Phone: (616) 453-5765
M-T-W: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Thurs: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri: 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM

Click Here for Walker Location Map