The City of Grandville is closely monitoring the potential for flooding.
- If you need emergency assistance please call 911
- Stay out of the water and do not attempt to drive over flooded roads.
- Please remember that unnecessary driving to view flooding creates congestion and hinders public works and public safety efforts.
Latest developments are available below:
CURRENT GRANDVILLE STREET CLOSURES DUE TO FLOODING INCLUDE:
- Indian Mounds Drive
- White Street west of Franklin Avenue
- Division north of the RR tracks
- Franklin between RR tracks and White Street
- Sanford north of Nardin
- Busch Drive
- Chicago Drive at East City Limit
- Broadway Avenue north of RR tracks
- Chicago Drive at Rush Creek (Jenison) including I-196 off-ramps (I-196 Baldwin off ramp open at last report - 6PM)
- Wilson between RR tracks and White is in the process of being shut down
- Water over road in narrow location on White just east of Church Street, but road currently is passable.
Future street closures are expected.
Sand and sand bags are available at the Department of Public Works. Please bring your own shovel.
Department of Public Works
4095 White Street
Update from Grandville 2/24/2018 8:00 PM
Update from Grandville 2/24/2018 6:00 PM
Update from Grandville 2/24/2018 2:00 PM
Update from Grandville 2/24/2018 10:00 AM
Update from Grandville City 2/23/2018
Kent County Declaration for a Local State of Emergency
Kent County Emergency Management Flooding Update 2/24/2018
Kent County Emergency Management Flooding Update 2/23/2018
Kent County Emergency Management Flooding Update 2/22/2018
National Weather Service Forecast Graph